Greetings from SHELLAS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS

Hi,

Wishing you the Happy & Prosperous New Year 2019

This is Advik from Shellas Creative Solutions, and We are India based Vector Artwork Company to provide completed range of vector artwork, embroidery and web designing services.  We are one of the top service providers in promotional products industry. Our growth since last few years demonstrates the story of our success. We have more than 90% client retention ratio. We always keep our clients happy and come to us again with more work. Client’s growth is our growth.

Our services are:

  • Artwork redraw,
  • Embroidery Digitizing,
  • Image contouring (cut out’s or Background removal),
  • Product Proof on Templates,
  • Sports Gear Designs (T shirt, Polo, Jersey, Guernsey, Hoodie, Singlet, Tracksuits, Shorts, Socks and Cap),
  • Mock Up Creations,
  • Creative Logo Designs,
  • Custom Print Designs (Business Cards, Envelopes, Letterhead, Flyer, Brochure etc.,) and
  • Enamel/Lapel Pins and Badge Designs Orders.,

Vector Starting From             $ 1.00 (Illustrator,Corel Draw)
Digitising Starting From        $ 0.75 (Wilcom,Tajima Pulse)
Clipping Path Starting From  $ 0.25 (Adobe Photoshop)

File Formats:
Vector Files in AI, EPS, PDF, PSD or In-design Formats.
Embroidery Files in DST, EMB or PXF formats.

Advantages:
1. 24 x 7- Both Production & Support
2. Minimal Turnaround Time – Same day delivery
3. No Rush Charges
4. Files Backup and
5. Reduced pricing for bulk orders

I trust that you will consider using our services, so that you can judge our quality and turnaround time.

Regards,
Advik | Art Dept.
SHELLAS CREATIVE SOLUTIONS