Re: Amiga 1200 Network Card

Hi,

forgot to mention - please CC Rolf Anders as well, so he can add his Signed-off-by: to your patch.

Cheers,

	Michael

Am 14.09.2018 um 09:37 schrieb ALeX Kazik:
Hi,

I've created now a configureable version.
It can be only activated when apne is on and all others drivers are off.

I keep the reset patch part of the new feature since I don't have
another apne card I can't test it (even though I'm guessing it would
be useful for all amiga pcmcia cards).

I've moved the hack to the header file and first tests confirm that it
works. Attached are both variants.

What exactly should I do next?

ALeX.