Re: Updated installer image

Am 08.09.2018 um 17:13 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

> Since some of you gathered for this weekend for the Debian/m68k meeting to
> which I unfortunately cannot attend, I have just created a fresh installation
> image for Debian/m68k for the installation party:
>
>> https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/debian-10.0-m68k-NETINST-1.iso
>
> This image includes the new drivers zorro_esp for the phase5 SCSI controllers
> (and compatible) as well as a driver for the xsurf100 Ethernet card.

This one doesn’t work for me. I tried it on Spice (A3000/060, PicassoIV, X-Surf 100), but after booting with video=amifb:pal-lace no with video=cirrusfb: - the screen stays grey, although the Power LED is doing its heartbeat blinking, but no progress after 5 mins so far…

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc