Reminder: m68k meeting 7th Sep to 9th Sep @ Linuxhotel / Germany

Hi,

a quick reminder for our meeting in September at Linuxhotel. The meeting
will take place from September 7th, 14:00 H (Friday) to September 9th,
16:00 H (Sunday).

Website with additional information:
<https://m68kmeeting.linuxkistchen.de/>

If you want to join the 2018 m68k meeting, please write an email to
<m68k@linuxkistchen.de> containing the following information

    Name
    Choice of room (none, single, double)
    special dietary needs (if any)
    (optional) m68k machines/hardware that you will bring
    (optional) talk/workshop you would like to give (title, duration)
    permission to list your name on this website (yes / no)

I'm looking forward to meet you all in September ;)

Carsten