Re: New Amiga drivers coming for Linux 4.18

Charlie,

Am 20.04.2018 um 22:02 schrieb Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR):
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2018, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>
>> The new ESP driver supports CyberStorm I and II, Blizzard 2060 (all
>> recently tested by Adrian and Christian). Blizzard 1230 II and IV
>> (last tested by Tuomas Vainikka a few years ago on an earlier version
>> of this driver), and FastLane (no idea when that was last tested).
>>
>> Also not supported is Cyberstorm 060 SCSI - that one shares the same
>> Zorro ID as Fastlane / Blizzard 1230 II, and ZorroII boards will be
>> probed as a Blizzard 1230. Looking at the Zorro board data, it should
>> be possible to tell the boards apart - if someone has such a board and
>> can provide some data, I can easily add support now that the driver
>> has been accepted.
>
> Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a Cyberstorm 060 SCSI, if it's not the
> Cyberstorm I or II?

As far as I can see from the old driver code, it's a Cyberstorm I but
the board ID is the same as is used for the Blizzard 1230 II and
Fastlane boards.

I called it Cyberstorm 060 because the Linux board ID macro is named

ZORRO_PROD_PHASE5_BLIZZARD_1230_II_FASTLANE_Z3_CYBERSCSI_CYBERSTORM060

Happy to use the correct name for this particular board type, if someone
can give a definite answer. Is this simply a Cyberstorm I with another
ID, or something subtly different?

Cheers,

	Michael