Debian 68k meeting in 2018

Hi list!

I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in having another
Debian/m68k meeting in 2018 after the last one in 2015 was quite a
success :).

We could work on resurrecting various kernel drivers for Amiga hardware
as I have now enough hardware available for testing which I could bring.

Another area to work on would be the debian-installer which has made
some process in the past months but there are certainly still some
things that can be improved.

Maybe we can gather more people this time since the overall visibility
of Debian/m68k seems to have increased.

Any suggestions for a venue?

Adrian

--