Re: Installing with new Installer-Image

Hi Finn,

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:24 PM, Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Finn,
>
> On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Finn Thain <fthain@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:
>> The "hdb: lost interrupt" messages from Linux might be important. The new
>
> Looks like a bug in ARAnyM. Haven't seen these on actual hardware for
> a long time (i.e. not since your NCR5380 rewrite). And the NCR5380
> driver wasn't loaded in the emulator tests (and would be pointless to
> have there anyway).

I've just spotted the 'falconide_release_lock: bug' message in your
log. Now that looks more serious - I'm wondering whether some changes
to the IDE core broke the Falcon ST-DMA locking scheme (i.e. request
completion on hda releases lock when there still is a request in
flight on hdb). Hmmm ...

I'll try to reproduce that on my Falcon with a second IDE drive attached.

Cheers,