Re: Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> The code to handle Penguin is still present in debian-installer [1] and
> for it to work, I just need to make sure Penguin is available in Debian
> again. [...]

I see there is code to copy some files that don't exist in any debian
package. This code should be copying macbinary files, not hqx or hfs
files. That is why I sent you those macbinary files to add to m68kboot.
(Please refer to email messages of September 2nd and 3rd.)

All the old files should be dropped. The hfs floppy image is even less
useful than hqx, because no utility to deal with floppy images is bundled
with MacOS. The $MKISOFS invocations in the debian-cd package for creating
hybrid m68k and powerpc installers will detect macbinary but not hqx files
(see -probe option in the man page).