Re: Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

On 09/01/2017 10:50 PM, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> I've a working system.

Good. But I really need to find where that libxmlada package comes
from. It doesn't make any sense at all that it's being pulled in.

Did you choose some of the tasks during installation?

> The first problem is the keyboard is using kernel keymap and it is not
> usable as-is. I had to install console-data and to load a keymap
> ("loadkeys us", for instance or "mac-macbook-fr" to use my french apple
> wireless keyboard). "install-keymap" seems to work, but on reboot the
> console is always configured to use KERNEL keymap, not the new one.

Hmm. No idea. Might be related to kbd-chooser [1].

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz