Re: Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

Le 01/09/2017 à 22:08, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> On 09/01/2017 10:05 PM, Laurent Vivier wrote:
>> It works fine with (/usr/lib/base-installer/kernel.sh)
>
> So, were you able to fully install the system? Any other errors?

I've a working system.

The first problem is the keyboard is using kernel keymap and it is not
usable as-is. I had to install console-data and to load a keymap
("loadkeys us", for instance or "mac-macbook-fr" to use my french apple
wireless keyboard). "install-keymap" seems to work, but on reboot the
console is always configured to use KERNEL keymap, not the new one.

Laurent