Re: Debian installer image for Debian/m68k

Le 01/09/2017 à 16:24, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> On 09/01/2017 04:18 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> Suggestions which packages should be included there for m68k?
>>
>> I assume that should be:
>>
>> - busybox
>> - linux-image-m68k
>> - initramfs-tools
>> - emile
>
> I just did that. Please try this updated image:
>
>> https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/2017-09-01/debian-9.0-m68k-NETINST-1.iso

In fact the problem is still the same and comes from the repository, the
exact error message is:

No installable kernel was found in the defined APT sources.

You may try to continue without kernel, and manually install your own
kernel later. This is only recommended for experts, otherwie you will
likely end up with a machine that doesn't boot.

Laurent