Re: Futex problems with firebird3.0 and openjdk-8 on m68k

On 05/21/2017 09:31 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Firebird 3.0.1.32609 built successfully on aranym for me.

Yes, and I am fully aware of that. It also used to built fine on Debian
but it no longer does and we need to figure out why. There is a bug hidden
somewhere that you apparently haven't run into yet.

Be it because you built glibc or the toolchain with different options or
be it because you're using an older version of any of the relevant packages
as compared to Debian.

All I know so far is that it builds fine in an outdated chroot [1] on
Aranym and it breaks the moment one performs a dist-upgrade. I haven't
done enough testing yet though that I can say which package it is
the cause in particular. It's unfortunately not so easy to selectively
install an older version of glibc as all of Perl is built against it
and downgrading glibc is therefore not trivially possible.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz