Re: Futex problems with firebird3.0 and openjdk-8 on m68k

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>actually re-packed by me by replacing libjvm.so from Andreas Schwab's build

Ouch.

Does diffing the disassembly of (parts of) that give any meaningful
information? Maybe rather the individual .a files in libjvm.a?

As for the main problem, no idea. I don’t even know what a futex is.
Only that it has something to do with multiple CPUs. (And wasn’t m68k
Linux currently single-CPU only?)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
21:49⎜<allamoox:#sendmail> I have a question guys,
     ⎜    Can I use my PC as SMTP server, I use Windows 7 .