Re: Seeking Mac testers, was Re: Linux Mac68k v4.1.39 test kernel build is available

On Thu, 6 Apr 2017, Stefan Niestegge wrote:

> Here are the dmesg logs of both kernels.

Thank you for sending these logs. There's no real difference between the
output from the two builds. So my patch queue hasn't caused a regression.
But I'm none the wiser as to when or why your ethernet NIC ceased to have
a working driver.

At this point I don't even know if it is a 83932/83934 card or a 8390
card. It would be good to see the dmesg output from a kernel with support
for this card. This would reveal certain properties of the card that
either driver would need to know about.

Do you have a Debian 3.1 (Sarge) installation? I think there are bootable
CD images available at the EMILE web site which may allow you to capture
the dmesg output.