Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

In case it isn't clear, the number of users of the architecture is not part of the qualification, it is the amount of maintenance pressure involved. Package maintainers have to put more effort into ensuring builds succeed for release architectures, which detracts from other work that needs to be done. Not being a release architecture is perfectly fine.

And just to bring the topic full circle now, ppc is a release architecture, nobody is suggesting its removal afaict.