Removing gcc-4.4:m68k from debian-ports

Hi Aurelien!

I just debugged a problem with debootstrap on m68k which was failing
due to libgcc2 being too old. Turned out, debootstrap was installing
an outdated version of libgcc2 from gcc-4.4.

The problem was fixed very easily by just installing libgcc2 from gcc-5
which is built for m68k as well. Going through the archive, it seems
that gcc-4.4 has been removed for all architectures except m68k.

Is there a reason why we are still keeping it and if not, can you
remove gcc-4.4 from the archive completely?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz