Re: ruby2.2 fuckup (was Re: Log for attempted build of libselinux_2.4-3 on m68k (dist=unstable))

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> writes:

> For Aranym, I first need to run a X server to set up the system. You cannot configure Aranym headless.

export SDL_VIDEODRIVER=dummy

> Secondly, you need a manual, more complicated network configuration as compared to qemu which requires nothing in this regard. Considering that my university has a special network configuration for the Linux hosts, everything that requires extra configuration is rather bad.

You don't need network to build a package.  In my OBS instance building
openSUSE Factory, all build workers are fully isolated, except for the
attached root and swap images.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org