[HowTo]: Fast cross-building for m68k using sbuild and QEMU

Hi!

Thanks to Laurent Vivier's awesome work on the m68k code of QEMU, we are
now able to set up a much faster sbuild configuration for m68k.

I have done a first test build with the xterm package and the build time
went down from 53 minutes (Aranym) to 12 minutes :).

I have created a new entry on the Debian Wiki [1] with instructions on
how to set up such a build environment. I will perform some more tests
and verify the compiled binaries and if everything goes well, I will
replace my Aranym buildds with these much faster sbuild-qemu buildds
which are also much easier to set up than buildds based on Aranyms
as one basically just needs to copy the static qemu binary into
the pre-downloaded m68k chroot and then configure the chroot as normal
from this point onwards.

Huge thanks to Laurent for his work on QEMU plus the additional advise
he provided while testing all this :-).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz