Re: Debian 68k meetup at DebConf 15

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 07:54:12PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 07:36:56PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > <raises hand>
>
> Great :).
>
> > I had already agreed with Adrian that I'd be bringing the amigas for
> > him. However, there are also several macs which I could bring, if there
> > is enough interest...?
>
> As I am going to arrive by car, I would be happy to adopt any hardware
> you can part with.

Ah -- that works too, I suppose :-)

> We can distribute any additional hardware later among the active m68k people.
>
> So, please, bring anything you can :).

Okay, I'll do that, then.

That will get us a number of amigas (although I can't guarantee any of mine
will actually work, never having tried them) and at least four macs that did
when I last tried (various amounts of years ago).

Add to that a number of aranym instances, and we should have plenty of
stuff to play with. It might be a good idea to have a sprint of sorts?

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26