Re: Installation on Amiga 1200

Am 21.03.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Sebastian Bergmann:
I just need to prepare a CompactFlash card with a minimal AmigaOS setup
in the first partition to boot and m68k-base.tgz extracted to the second
partition. Then I just need to swap the CompactFlash card connected to
the internal IDE whenever I want to use Linux.

 Been there, done that. Now the root partition is mounted during. But now
 I run into a kernel panic when the swap partition is activated. Debugging
 that will be a task for another weekend, though.