Re: perl 5.20.2-2 FTBFS, breaks dist-upgrade

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 12:18:40PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi Thorsten!
>
> You've probably already seen it, but just to bring up the discussion,
> perl_5.20.2-2 FTBFS on m68k because one of the tests is failing [1].
>
> This can anyone running a dist-upgrade on their m68k machines trouble
> since the dist-upgrade will upgrade the perl-modules packages to
> 5.20.2-2 while the Perl interpretor will remain at 5.20.1-4 meaning
> that Perl won't find many of its modules anymore as @INC still
> points to the 5.20.1 modules which are no longer present after
> perl-modules has been upgraded to 5.20.2-2.
>
> Suggestions on how to fix the Perl build? Just build it manually?

No idea, I have a different problem on crest. It finished building php
yesterday (after 10 days!) but can not build any packages since then.
apt-get upgrade does not get past "Reading package lists... 0%"
I stopped the buildd and tried to upgrade manually in the chroot, to no
avail, it is stopped there since 24h or so. I think I have seen this before
so I rebooted the machine. I did already run schroot-cleanup and there are
no spare chroots flying around. It is not very efficient, if I have to
reboot the buildd for every package...

Christian