Re: geographiclib: Please update symbols files for hppa, m68k, powerpcspe, ppc64, sh4 and x32

Hi Bas!

On 03/01/2015 11:23 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> fixed 779480 1.40-1~exp1
> thanks
>
> The symbols handling was fixed for geographiclib 1.40, which is in NEW
> for some time now.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I saw that there was a version of
geographiclib in NEW and I also read the changelog entry, but it wasn't
really clear to me whether this would fix the issue for all
architectures.

The hppa, m68k and sh4 ports were just resurrected by the porters not
too long ago, so I was fearing that your changes might not affect
these architectures.

Thanks for the quick reply and your efforts to help the ports
architectures!

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz