Re: packages to build

Christian T. Steigies dixit:

>Feb 16 12:51:22 buildd[28677]: Use of uninitialized value $prevstate in
>concatenation (.) or string at /srv/wanna-build/bin/wanna-build line 1552.
>Feb 16 12:51:22 buildd[28677]: Use of uninitialized value $prevstate in
>string eq at /srv/wanna-build/bin/wanna-build line 1571.
>YAML::Tiny found illegal characters in plain scalar:
>'mux_client_request_session:' at /usr/share/perl5/Buildd/Daemon.pm line 352.
>
>Is that a real package? I thought underscores are not allowed in package

It’s not.

>names, at least my buildd does not accept this. Can we get this out of the
>database somehow, please?

It’s not a package, and not in the database. It’s an error output
of, I think, ssh, which makes its way into wanna-build, but only
on your buildds apparently. I’ve seen it often enough too.

I think the reason here is that your buildd loses the SSH mux
connection to leda, or something.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
21:41⎜«Tonnerre:#nosec» Do at least one thing every day which makes
     ⎜    inspirational quotes lovers sad