Re: installing lxde fails: dep: gpicview

Am 25.01.2015 um 14:53 schrieb Thorsten Glaser:
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

Umh, Thorsten. Why did you schedule another binNMU when I already
did that? You saw that there was already a +b1 scheduled, no need
to schedule another one.
Oops. No, I didn’t see this. Maybe we did it mostly at the same time.

I generally look at
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gpicview
to figure out which text and binNMU version to use, which is why
I added the +b2 (for M-A compatibility).

Well, it’s done now. The buildds aren’t going to rebuild it twice
now anyway.

gpicview did install without any hickups now, thanks.

Beetle