Re: Improving the Aranym image

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>On 01/22/2015 04:14 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> Make sure you have the uml-utilities package installed, then retry.
>> If it still does not work: add your user to the group uml-net, then
>> retry. If either helps, edit the Wiki.
>
>Good hint, I will look into that later.

I just did that.

Host:

processor       : 1
model name      : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270   @ 1.60GHz
cpu MHz         : 1600.000
bogomips        : 3199.68

Guest: 33.9 MHz, 22.63 BogoMips, 9½ minutes to boot to login prompt.

I’ve also verified you need to both install uml-utilities and have
the user added to the uml-net group, and edited the Wiki accordingly.
I also added some more things (like ln -s vmlinuz/initrd), so this is
now really a step-by-step instruction (with a bit of confusion due to
the existence of README.txt, but meh).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Wish I had pine to hand :-( I'll give lynx a try, thanks.

Michael Schmitz on nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.68k
a.k.a. {news.gmane.org/nntp}#news.gmane.linux.debian.ports.68k in pine