Re: Improving the Aranym image

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>On a side note: One of my goals would be to have Aranym running on
>a Raspberry Pi provided that it runs fast enough on the Pi. This

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

bye,
//mirabilos

PS: From reading about it, it would absolutely suck. Comparing
    http://www.snip2code.com/Snippet/15356/Raspberry-Pi--proc-cpuinfo/
    even my Atom has 4.5 times the BogoMIPS (yes I know they are
    not necessarily directly comparable, but they give an estimate),
    and that thing absolutely sucks. Also, buildds need reasonable
    I/O, which USB does not provide. And you want 1.5 GiB RAM in
    the host to support a 768 MiB RAM guest.
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil