Re: Log for attempted build of jformatstring_0.10~20131207-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Shuxiong Ye dixit:

>I don't have any m68k, and can not reproduce this problem.

Right, that’s what the buildd network is for ;-)

>Could you paste more details about this failure?

All information I have is the buildd log:

http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=jformatstring&arch=m68k&ver=0.10%7E20131207-1&stamp=1421333255

If you need more information, you need to modify debian/rules
in your package to emit them in the case of build failure, then
upload to unstable.

However, you can also send packages to test into my general
direction, and I can try to build them manually.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Yay for having to rewrite other people's Bash scripts because bash
suddenly stopped supporting the bash extensions they make use of