how to find the meeting

Hi *!

You can park around here:
http://fish.mirbsd.org/mirkarte/#zoom=18&ll=50.72230061675455,7.061392664909362&m=50.722519664936875,7.0612263679504395
Make sure to drive onto the small road (straight on, on the big
crossing, if you come from the highway, exit Duisdorf/Lengsdorf).

Then walk around towards the front of the building, but *not*
up to the “front entrance”, which is about here…
http://fish.mirbsd.org/mirkarte/#zoom=18&ll=50.72230061675455,7.061392664909362&m=50.72183704629449,7.062036395072937
… but a bit less (if you arrive by bus or so, go the small footpath
between the windows and the grass on the right side), until you
arrive at a window on which I’ll put up a sign to please knock.
http://fish.mirbsd.org/mirkarte/#zoom=18&ll=50.72230061675455,7.061392664909362&m=50.72208835978708,7.061762809753417

Only a tarent employee may let you enter the building, so even
if there are people inside, you may need to wait a bit. In case
of doubt, give me a phone call (though the building has bad
reception, I may need to run to a window to get speech quality).

I’ll be there today “all day”, and hmm, let’s say let’s start
at 10:00 CET tomorrow, if that’s ok for everyone. I would,
however, like to have dinner later today, in between or after
everyone who does come today will have arrived. I think that
is: cts (late, past 21:00) and btl (unspecified time).

We’ve got a mostly-equipped kitchen, so making breakfast at
the site and warming up or possibly even cooking stuff is
possible. Otherwise I’ve got a few options (I can especially
recommend a Croatian restaurant (pretty close to what could
be had in Banja Luka in the streets (not the conference fare)),
an Afghan buffet (somewhat between turkish and indian cuisine),
and a turkish imbiss/bakery, plus a cocktail bar but that’d
probably be too crowded; they’re all affordable).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent solutions GmbH