Re: meeting planning

Am 13.01.2015 um 22:47 schrieb Thorsten Glaser:
Stefan Niestegge dixit:

I'll bring an extra TFT screen for your Falcon, VGA/DVI input.
We’ve got lots of those at work…

Its tested to work great with the Falcon.
… well, just not that of course ☺

bye,
//mirabilos
I'll leave my extra screen at home, then. The Falcon isn't picky for VGA,
unless you want to run some below 55Hz refresh rates (thats a trick to get
a higher res GEM desktop, lower refresh, pump up res, keep memory bandwith).

That special screen goes as low as 48Hz, while others moan at everything below 55Hz.

cu you tomorrrow,
Beetle