Re: Log for attempted build of heimdal_1.6~rc2+dfsg-9 on m68k (dist=unstable)

http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=heimdal&arch=m68k&ver=1.6%7Erc2%2Bdfsg-9&stamp=1421088732

>FAIL: check-iprop

Jelmer, please note that some others fail too:
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=heimdal

alpha just needs a give-back, to retry on hopefully better hardware.
hppa has the same problem as m68k. x32 has different problems and
may need some porting or tlc.

On the other hand, sparc (release arch?) also fails in check-iprop.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“ah that reminds me, thanks for the stellar entertainment that you and certain