Amiga hardware at the meetup

Hello!

I just booked my train tickets for the next meeting and Michael
Karcher and I will be able to join the m68k meeting on Saturday
and Sunday :).

One of the primary tasks for Michael is to finish his driver for
the xsurf100 Zorro III network card. As for that, he asked me to
bring the xsurf100 card in the hope that someone else is able
to bring an Amiga to plug it into.

So, the question is: Will anyone come around with a Zorro II/III
Amiga where we can plug in the xurf100 or should I try bring one
of the Amigas I have on the train. It would be a bit uncomfortable
for me and therefore, I'd appreciate if anyone else could bring
one.

@Wouter: Are you actually coming?

Adrian

--