Re: m68k v3.16 status update

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 08:38:28PM +1200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Last time I had a chance to try this on a non-broken EtherNAT, it
> was fine (two years ago IIRC). Need to ask Christian again to test
> the current one.

Ask me again when the summer is over. Last I tried I had troubles to power
on the Falcon. Plus I had problems transfering the booting image from the
IDE-CF card to a real-harddisk so that I could actually use the Falcon
again. When it is getting cooler, I may want to sit in the attic again and
should find some time for playing with the Falcon (and the Blizzard2060).

Christian