Re: kernel panic in 3.14.9-1 (3.14.7-1 worked)

Thorsten Glaser dixit:

>>>It only happened once then?

The kernel reproducibly, reliably, crashes trying to build php5
from source. I’ve tested this on two VMs now. One had just been
upgraded to 3.14.12-1, which means it’s still “live”, the other
had just successfully been building gcc, glibc, et al. and also
just crashed in php5.

Full build log attached. This seems to be a build-dependency of
src:php5 which, when installed, and when libc6’s trigger (which
AFAIK is calling ldconfig) is run, crashes the kernel, so I be‐
lieve this can be reproduced independently.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation