kernel panic in 3.14.9-1 (3.14.7-1 worked)

Hi *,

one of my VMs just panic()ed trying to build php5.
It was freshly booted, and the new kernel has been
installed since 2014-07-01 but not active yet.

No logs, but if needed I can try to reproduce with
debug redirected to a file.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends