Re: sonic_init: failed, status=0

It now also prints out a giant stack trace periodically followed by sonic_init failed. I'm not sure how to post this though, maybe I can find it in the logs and pull it off the hard drive. Does anyone have any expertise on this driver that could point me in a good direction for debugging?

Sorry for spamming, just wanted to update the status of the error

Best,

Jesse Osiecki
919-792-8579
jessejosiecki.com