Re: crest buildd not building

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 02:36:19AM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hi Christian!
>
> On 06/10/2014 08:26 PM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > It's still building just fine. The build log is now 11MB, but I have no idea
> > how long it will still take.  Didn't Ingo mention something about 58 days?
> > Do you want me to stop the build and have some other buildd give it a shot?
> > I would just let the build continue, it has to finish sometime.
>
> ppl has been built by ara5 now. Could you restart the buildd on crest
> that it can pick up another package? According to wanna-build, crest
> isn't currently building any package, so the buildd seems to be in an
> unresponsive state.

crest is still building ppl, I would say it is about 80% finished building
it (generalizedaffineimage2.Po appears 21 times in the ppc log file, crest
has it already 16 times). wanna-build does not show it building anything,
because you manually removed ppl from crest. So crest has now wasted 6 weeks
of time and electricity trying to build ppl. Maybe I should turn it off
then? Or do we have a way to tell the slower (real m68k) machines not to
build certain packages? I think I have asked that before when every second
package on my buildds was a failed ruby build.

Christian