Re: Modern Kernels that can boot from IDE drive LC 630

On 6/16/2014 8:55 PM, Finn Thain wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014, Jesse Osiecki wrote:

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 8:11 AM, Finn Thain <fthain@telegraphics.com.au>
wrote:

<snip>
You mean this one?
http://people.debian.org/~tg/f/m68k/20121227/vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-mac
I can't comment -- I never tried it.

Yes that's it.
Maybe someone else who has some experience with this kernel on a Mac
can comment...

This is the kernel I've tried on both a LC475 (swapped with a real full 68040) and Quadra 840AV. On both I get up to an ABCDEFGHIJK and a lockup. Reminds me, I still need to reply to you about the 840AV. I've been having email issues and busy issues limiting my time with these old things.

Scott