Re: m68k on Amiga 1200

Hi,

> Nah, of course not. But once you get it running, please do so.

I'll do.

> Well, but didn't you talk about a 3.14 kernel you compiled?

Sorry, since I wanted to compile a kernel I just took the latest. I've
also disabled modules and removed (almost) everything which is not
needed.

> It's probably a very good idea to wait for 3.15 and boot your A1200 with this kernel. It might fix the other problems you have.

Ok, I'll be patient.

> I am, btw, very surprised that you got amiboot-6.0snapshot working, it
> never worked for me and always completely froze my machine. Are you
> sure you used 6.0snapshot and not the older 5.6 version?

when I start it, it tells me the version 6.0snapshot May 11 2005.

> Let me parse your dmesg first :).

the attached dmesg was without the network card... here is a new one.
and I've also attached the kernel config.

But if 3.15 will probably fix things, I'll keep my feet still until
then. (what about the 3.15 kernel at kernel.org? it's marked as
stable)

ALeX.