Re: crest buildd not building

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>On 06/10/2014 09:16 PM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> So, please “take” the package yourself, to avoid another buildd
>> picking it up, and let crest continue. Or abort the build on crest.
>
>Is there a way to return the package to crest then? An opposite to
>--give-back?

Not that I know of. But you can take it to “yourself” and then
release it once crest has finished building. (Actually, by uploading,
the state will be automatically changed to Installed eventually,
so no further action needed except taking it to prevent other
buildds from picking it up.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“ah that reminds me, thanks for the stellar entertainment that you and certain