Re: crest buildd not building

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz dixit:

>Yes, I think it would be better to have the faster buildds pick up the
>package. I've also given the package back already since I thought the
>buildd had crashed, so I'm not sure whether the buildd daemon will
>actually still finish successfully or just abort after some time, but
>it might also just finish fine.

It will finish and upload the package. The other buildd picking it up
will also finish and upload the package. This will trigger a known bug
in dpo-minidak making the package uninstallable.

So, please “take” the package yourself, to avoid another buildd
picking it up, and let crest continue. Or abort the build on crest.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“ah that reminds me, thanks for the stellar entertainment that you and certain