m68k on Amiga 1200

Hi there,

I've installed debian on my Amiga 1200 (Blizzard 1230/IV@50MHz + FPU)
using the instructions at:
http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65146

Basically it worked well but the default kernel did not recognise my
network card at all.

I compiled my own 3.14.5 kernel with support for the network card
(Netgear FA411).

The result is the following message during bootup:

> Looking for PCMCIA ethernet card : ethernet PCMCIA card inserted
> (unregistered net_device): PCMCIA NE*000 ethercard probe 00:40:f4:23:73:6d
> (unregistered net_device): NE2000 found.

But there is no eth0 device (only lo is available).
I've tried to apply the reset + 100MBit patch
(http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia_e.html) but that does not change it.

Has anyone an idea?

Additionally linux does not read/write the real time clock of the
A1200 - only my problem or not supported at all?

ALeX.