Re: W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/dists/unreleased/InRelease

On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 05:02:46PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Is this a transient error?
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/dists/unreleased/InRelease  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-m68k/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

I see this too since this morning, I guess:

W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-ports/dists/unreleased/InRelease  Unable to find expected entry 'main/source/Sources' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

At around the same time needs build went from 200 to over 3000 but no
package could even start building. Didn't we have this before when something
happened at debian-ports?

Christian