Re: Log for attempted build of staden-io-lib_1.13.3-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I will help you if you tell me what are your plans for using this
> package in m68k.  If you have no such plan, I recommend to stop building
> it instead, or to silently ignore the failures.

Does nothing depend on this package?

Even if there are no dependencies, building and not using can still be
valuable, particularly if the package has a test suite.

Even if there are no test suite and no dependencies, a build failure can
also identify toolchain issues.

By building and testing as much as possible, Thorsten has vastly improved
the m68k port.

Regards,
Finn