[build] openmsx: FTBFS due to invalid alignment assumptions

Hello Thorsten and other m68k porters,

Sorry for not replying to this for so long.  Thank you for reporting the
issue.  I am not sure how to solve it, however.  Your patch looks like
it should work.

The assertion that fails is an alignment check, which means that forcing
the alignment the way you do should must have been ineffective.  Any
idea how this is possible?  Does this happen for other programs as well?

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks,
Bas

Ps: Please Cc me (or better yet, the bug); I'm not subscribed.