From: Stefan Fritsch <sf@debian.org>
To: Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 23:05:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Log for attempted build of apr_1.4.8-3 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Am Samstag, 23. November 2013, 15:42:12 schrieben Sie:
> fail
>
> Failed Tests            Total   Fail    Failed %
> testshm                     6      1     16.67%

Past experience (e.g. with hppa) tells me that apr test failures are
usually issues with kernel/glibc/toolchain on that architecture.
Please understand that I don't want to spend my time debugging these
components on a dead architecture. If you want, I can make failure of
this test non-fatal on m68k, though.

Cheers,
Stefan