Re: Accepted orbit2 1:2.14.19-0.3 (source amd64)

Le vendredi 22 novembre 2013 à 10:52 +0100, Thorsten Glaser a écrit :
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2013, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>
> > Given your recent behavior on Debian mailing lists, I don’t think you
> > are in the best place to call people names.
>
> This just proves that you removed the patch just to spite me
> as you know I’m working with the m68k porters.

No, I removed the patch because it is bad practice to apply patches
specific to an architecture, and not compatible with the 3.0 quilt
format.

I can’t say that discovering it puts you on your nerves makes me
unhappy, either, but that’s off the point.

> I can’t comment on the rest of the patch, you may want
> to talk to its author instead. Some of us have a dayjob
> to pay rent, food, etc.

Some of us have a day job that involves having a working orbit2 package
on real-world architectures.

--
 .''`.        Josselin Mouette
: :' :