Re: Debian kernel regression, was Re: Modernizing a Macintosh LC III

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
>>>I guess we can't see whether the '\n' was printed?
>>
>> Put an 'L' directly before it.
>
>Sure, but I meant without adding more debug code.

But adding this one, to show we’re entering C, is still
a good thing to do now IMHO.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation