Re: Buying RAM expansion from project money

Am 05.11.2013 um 11:27 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

>> So I would say, that - if noone objects until Thursday 0:00 GMT - we ask for a quote of 4 BigRamPlus cards with additional 2 cards as an option when we made sure they work inside of the modified Tower cases. Or, because it's now about just the quote, to ask for 6 cards and then order at least 4 cards with 2 more as an option.
> There is no quote. We order the cards from icomp.de and can get a 10%
> discount with an electronic coupon that Jens gave me.

Anyway, the question is still: 4 or 6 cards?

As long as Crest and Elgar are sitting in 3d party tower cases I recommend to first make a test with both of them before we buy cards for them.
So, that would make 4 BigRamPlus cards for now. Is there any buildd without a network card? Does any buildd beside the ZIII Amigas need some RAM? Anything else?

And who will do the buying and transaction? I think we need to pay it first and then getting reimbursed.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc