Getting Akire & Spice added as buildds on debian-ports

Hi!

About two weeks ago I sent a signed & encrypted mail with some information about Akire & Spice to some DDs and asked to sign this and forward it to Aurelien in order to get both machines running as buildds.
To my knowledge Adrian signed and forwarded this mail to Aurelien, but so far Akire has no access to wanna-build yet:

ssh_askpass: exec(/usr/bin/ssh-askpass): No such file or directory
Permission denied, please try again.
ssh_askpass: exec(/usr/bin/ssh-askpass): No such file or directory
Permission denied, please try again.
ssh_askpass: exec(/usr/bin/ssh-askpass): No such file or directory
Permission denied (publickey,password).
Nov  6 15:33:02 buildd[22943]: wanna-build --list=needs-build --dist=sid failed; status 255/0
Nov  6 15:33:02 buildd[22943]: Nothing to do -- sleeping 300 seconds

Is there anything wrong with the information included in that mail? Is something missing? Can we do something about this and help? Got the mail lost somehow? Or does it just need some more time?

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc