Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing (Status update)

Hi,

I'm a long-time ia64 Debian user (> 10 years). I'm mostly focused on
desktop aspects (GNOME, Iceweasel, LibreOffice, Qt Creator, C++ 3D
software development) while most other ia64 users that I know are more
inclined on server use.

I'm not a DD/DM, but daily update my ia64 workstation, report bugs and
do my best to provide useful information in order to get them fixed.
I've also provided a couple of kernel patches in the past. I'm cross
testing with Gentoo to ensure that bugs I report are Debian-specific
or ia64-generic.

I'll continue testing/software development activity on ia64 for the
Jessie cycle, and more generally, until Debian drops ia64. I'm already
waiting for Wayland on ia64 and other big updates.

So please, keep ia64 in the bandwagon ;-)

     Émeric